This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Advertisement in the GCC mirrors list
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, niXman <i dot nixman at autistici dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 10:44:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: Advertisement in the GCC mirrors list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ecf6eff4dde57cd9eb0c2f28f8004bbd at autistici dot org> <CAH6eHdSi5YuUb_EJyZmFQ=YnKO8n3_24t=vcb5WEmDX=54cJug at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/09/2015 10:41 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Gerald, I think we've had similar issues with these mirrors in the
past as well, shall we just remove them from the list?