This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Compiler support for erasure of sensitive data
- From: Zack Weinberg <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, musl at lists dot openwall dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 12:41:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: Compiler support for erasure of sensitive data
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F05FF1 dot 3000405 at panix dot com> <CAKCAbMg5VPP+5N83d+fSKkfHYKF+BX=HCUkb0cA9xE2UVPusDw at mail dot gmail dot com>
OK, I have now failed to find the LLVM development list twice in a
row. Could some kind soul please forward the message to whereever the
heck the proper address is?