This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 19:35:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: 30_threads/timed_mutex/try_lock_until/57641.cc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55E56BE8 dot 1030401 at embedded-brains dot de>
On 1 September 2015 at 10:12, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> in this test case there are two bool test variables (global and local). Is
> this intentional?
You're much more likely to get an answer if you ask on the libstdc++ list.
It doesn't look right, not sure what I meant to do there but I'll test a change.