This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Acceptance criteria for the git conversion
- From: shmeel gutl <shmeelgutl at shmuelhome dot mine dot nu>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:21:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: Acceptance criteria for the git conversion
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150901105414 dot GA30270 at thyrsus dot com>
On 01-Sep-15 01:54 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
I am working from a clone of the current git repository. Is there an
automated procedure that will enable me to switch to the new repository
and still keep all of the commit history of my local branches?
What kind of mechanical transformation or hand-editing would add value for you?