Re: Acceptance criteria for the git conversion

On 01-Sep-15 01:54 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
What kind of mechanical transformation or hand-editing would add value for you?
I am working from a clone of the current git repository. Is there an automated procedure that will enable me to switch to the new repository and still keep all of the commit history of my local branches?