Commoning the control and Data Dependence

All:

The Data Dependency graph augmented with control dependence can be common out based on the dominator info.
The instruction I1 dominates all the uses say instruction I2 and I3. Then I2 and I3 depends on I1. Thus the Graph can be
Formed from the dominator tree of all the instructions and the edges represent the dominator info. There is an edge
From I1 - I2 and I1-I3 if I1 dominates I2 and I3.

Such representation can be common out with Data and control dependence and the common data structure can be
Formed with the tree based graph on dominator info. This will take care of both the Data Dependence and the control
Dependence with the common representation of the graph on dominator tree info based out of instructions.

Such representation can be augmented with DDG augmented with Control dependence used in Loop distribution pass
To form the partitions to distribute the Loops?

Thanks & Regards
Ajit