This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Action stamps
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: esr at thyrsus dot com
- Cc: "Dominique d'HumiÃres" <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:22:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Action stamps
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <805B52F4-1E7B-41D4-93AD-C7C913E604DC at lps dot ens dot fr> <55E5454A dot 3060509 at redhat dot com> <20150901092141 dot GA29491 at thyrsus dot com> <55E5C4B6 dot 7060909 at redhat dot com> <20150901155904 dot GA2106 at thyrsus dot com>
On 09/01/2015 11:59 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Here's an improved version:
# git scommit <stamp> <rev-list-args> - list most recent commit that matches <stamp>.
# Must also specify a branch to search or --all.
Where must the branch argument appear with respect to the other arguments?
After the stamp; otherwise it doesn't matter, it'll just be passed along
to git rev-list.
Am I correct that this should be applied by creating or appending to an
[alias] section in ~/.gitconfig?