Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

On 08/28/2015 12:29 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
Jeff Law <law@redhat.com>:
Here's my stab at all the @cygnus.com and @redhat.com addresses. There's
several I lost track of through the years.

Would you please resend this as a contrib map with the updated
addresses in it?  I find that when I hand-edit these in I make too
many cut'n'paste errors. Given a contrib map, repomapper -u can do it
all in one go.

If you don't know a current address for the person, we'll just leave the
redhat one in place - best we can do.
Will do, but won't get to it today.  Monday most likely.

jeff