This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: 33 unknowns left
- From: "Moore, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, "esr at thyrsus dot com" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:14:03 +0000
- Subject: RE: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <55DE1670 dot 9090401 at redhat dot com> <20150826200942 dot GA4945 at thyrsus dot com> <55DE1F36 dot 1090508 at redhat dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of
> Jeff Law
> Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:19 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
> On 08/26/2015 02:09 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > Jeff Law <email@example.com>:
> >> On 08/26/2015 01:31 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> >>>> mib = mib <mib>
> >> Michael Bushnell. Aagain, not active in forever.
> >> firstname.lastname@example.org probably doesn't work anymore.
> >>> miles = miles <miles>
> >> Miles Bader. email@example.com
> >>> mycroft = mycroft <mycroft>
> >> Charles Hannum. Hasn't been active in forever.
> >> firstname.lastname@example.org probably doesn't work anymore.
> > Right, I recognize these people as long-time hard-core GNU
> > contributors. It would be a bit surprising if they *weren't* in the
> > history anywhere. Adding them now...
> That's why those 3 popped out at me.
> >>>> moore = moore <moore>
> >> Catherine, Tim?
> The more I think about it, it's more likely Tim. Catherine typically used clm@
> and Tim used moore@.
Just catching up now, that's not me. I always use clm@.