This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:29:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com> <1440768782 dot 5089 dot 33 dot camel at otta> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508281347060 dot 5939 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150828150239 dot GB9723 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508281518160 dot 5939 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508281520090 dot 5939 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <55E081EA dot 7080304 at redhat dot com> <20150828155724 dot GB10894 at thyrsus dot com> <55E0994E dot 9070207 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Here's my stab at all the @cygnus.com and @redhat.com addresses. There's
> several I lost track of through the years.
Would you please resend this as a contrib map with the updated
addresses in it? I find that when I hand-edit these in I make too
many cut'n'paste errors. Given a contrib map, repomapper -u can do it
all in one go.
If you don't know a current address for the person, we'll just leave the
redhat one in place - best we can do.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>