Re:Hello From Meng,

Dear,

Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach you. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously.

I want you to partner with me in getting back money left behind in a fixed deposit account in our bank by a citizen of your country. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Branch manager of our bank, here is South East Asia, please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you write reply.

I wait to hear from you,

Mr Meng Nok.