Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

> azanella = Adhemerval Zanella <azanella@linux.vnet.ibm.com>

Adhemerval now works for Linaro, so his email address should be:

	adhemerval.zanella@linaro.org

> bje = Ben Elliston <bje@redhat.com>

Ben is no longer at Red Hat...or IBM.  He went back to school and his
new email address seems to be:

	b.elliston@unsw.edu.au

> dnovillo = Diego Novillo <dnovillo@redhat.com>

Diego is now at google, so his email address should be:

	dnovillo@google.com

> drepper = Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>

Uli is no longer at Red Hat (now at Goldman Sachs?).
His last email to the GCC mailing list used this address:

	drepper@gmail.com

> janis = Janis Johnson <janis187@us.ibm.com>

Janis is now retired.  Her personal email address as listed in
the MAINTAINERS file is:

	janis.marie.johnson@gmail.com

> jgrimm = Jon Grimm <jgrimm2@us.ibm.com>

Jon is now at Canonical.  I'm not sure which of the two email addresses
that seem to be active for him he prefers:

	jon.grimm@canonical.com
	jon.grimm@gmail.com

> luisgpm = Luis Machado <luisgpm@br.ibm.com>

Luis is now with Codesourcery.  His email address is:

	lgustavo@codesourcery.com

> meissner = Michael Meissner <meissner@cygnus.com>

Mike is now at IBM, but his email address in the MAINTAINERS file is:

	gnu@the-meissners.org

> mircea = Mircea Namolaru <namolaru@il.ibm.com>

Mircea is now working at INRIA.  His email address is:

	mircea.namolaru@inria.fr

> olga = Olga Golovanevsky <olga@il.ibm.com>

Olga is no longer at IBM.  I believe she is now at Cavium, but her
recent GNU Cauldron presentation used this address:

	golovanevsky.olga@gmail.com

> spop = Sebastian Pop <sebastian.pop@amd.com>

Sebastian is now at Samsung and his address is:

	s.pop@samsung.com

Peter