This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 08:42:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150826212949 dot GI4945 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8x4pqnRmx8fh_3=aZB98S7YpM3YmMnFYhs7eRyzwh1rGQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87lhcwxwtt dot fsf at igel dot home> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508272135340 dot 20506 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph Myers <email@example.com> writes:
> So rolfh corresponds to Arne H. Juul as author, whoever the committer
> might have been, and so that seems to be the best mapping for that
Then why didn't Arne committed his later contributions himself? Of
course, since that are the only 2 commits from rolfh and we cannot
determine his real name from them he remains anonymous, but rolfh is
definitely not the author, but the committer.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."