Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

> If you want your commits to be attributed to two different addresses
> in the git conversion, you need to tell me how to specify two
> different selection sets so I can write assign statements and two
> trivial "authors read" commands affecting them only.
>
> assuming that the names m32c and djgpp have been properly bound.

Since I have no idea what you mean by "properly bound", or even where
these names come from, I don't know how to define rules based on them.

The only realiable way I can think of is to look at which address I
used in the ChangeLog entry that is part of each commit.  After all,
that's what ChangeLog entries are for.