This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: svn timeouts
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paulo Matos <pmatos at linki dot tools>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:00:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: svn timeouts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55DF33F6 dot 6040700 at linki dot tools> <y0mio80ldce dot fsf at fche dot csb>
On 27 August 2015 at 20:51, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> pmatos wrote:
>> Am I the only one regularly getting svn timeouts lately?
>> svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
>> svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly
> Hard to be sure unless you can supply a timestamp so we can go log
> hunting. But each svn service acceptance is limited by load average
> and concurrent # of clients per IP address; once started, they are
> limited by cpu (1800s) & memory (5G) consumption. Those look like
> generous limits, so that may or may not be what you hit.
> - FChE
This isn't recent, but other people certainly experience them: