This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:38:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8E3FFB45-064A-4229-81EE-21BB0D7F4AFE at gmail dot com> <20150827154834 dot GA11817 at thyrsus dot com> <B9A5BE4F-7E9F-4186-A26A-9441BDEAD37D at gmail dot com> <20150827161034 dot GF12124 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508271612290 dot 20843 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> 273 missing usernames (this is based on grepping the output of svn log on
> an rsync mirror of the repository, so it's possible one or two could be
> spurious, but should be pretty accurate). I've made no attempt to map
> these to emails yet.
Jason Merrill's list later in the thread probably covers these.
I'll merge it.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>