Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

On 08/27/2015 10:04 AM, FX wrote:
If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map.

In fact, I can look at the output of âsvn logâ for the MAINTAINERS file, which probably almost everyone with commit rights has modified.
This contains 442 usernames, compared to the mapâs 290. And there are probably more, which weâll miss if we have to rely on manual modifications of that listâ

How was the map generated?

FX

PS: I found one username that first escaped my scripts because it contained a period, so I am raising a flag here, so the same doesnât happen to you: m.hayes (commit 34779).

Michael Hayes?

Jeff