This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "esr at thyrsus dot com" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:07:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8E3FFB45-064A-4229-81EE-21BB0D7F4AFE at gmail dot com> <20150827154834 dot GA11817 at thyrsus dot com> <55DF3330 dot 2090404 at linki dot tools> <20150827160356 dot GE12124 at thyrsus dot com>
On 8/27/2015 11:03 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
Paulo Matos <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
I noticed I am not on the list (check commit r225509, user pmatos) either.
And thanks for your help on this transition.
I've added you to the map.
I will pile on. I may be in the history under at least three email addresses.
If it isn't too much trouble, just map me to the email@example.com and I
will try to be better about using that in ChangeLog entries in the future.