Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

On 27/08/15 16:48, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
FX <fxcoudert@gmail.com>:
[context for the Fortran list: the svn repo is about to be converted into a git repo, which will be the official gcc repo onwards]

Hi Eric,

I realize that some of our Fortran maintainers (and committers) are not listed in the map file:

Fortran			Janne Blomqvist		<jb@gcc.gnu.org>
Fortran			Tobias Burnus		<burnus@net-b.de>
Fortran			Daniel Franke		<franke.daniel@gmail.com>
Fortran			Daniel Kraft		<d@domob.eu>
Fortran			Mikael Morin		<mikael.morin@sfr.fr>
Fortran			Janus Weil		<janus@gcc.gnu.org>

Is that normal?

Do they have actual commits in the repository or were their commits shipped
as patches and merged by a core maintainer?

If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map.  It contains
an entry for every distinct Unix username it could extract.  What usernames
should I expect these people to have?

I noticed I am not on the list (check commit r225509, user pmatos) either.

And thanks for your help on this transition.

--
Paulo Matos