This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:52:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508271539020 dot 20843 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Where someone is listed in MAINTAINERS, I suggest preferring that email
> address over any older address you may have got from ChangeLogs etc.
> (unless they're requested otherwise or it seems the MAINTAINERS address is
> the one that hasn't been kept up to date).
Hm. I tried to do it that way - the gccfind script I wrote looked in
> For example, for Roland McGrath, email@example.com as in MAINTAINERS is
> probably to be preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corrected. I'll cheerfully accept any other corrections.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>