This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:46:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com>
Where someone is listed in MAINTAINERS, I suggest preferring that email
address over any older address you may have got from ChangeLogs etc.
(unless they're requested otherwise or it seems the MAINTAINERS address is
the one that hasn't been kept up to date).
For example, for Roland McGrath, firstname.lastname@example.org as in MAINTAINERS is
probably to be preferred to email@example.com.
Joseph S. Myers