Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

[context for the Fortran list: the svn repo is about to be converted into a git repo, which will be the official gcc repo onwards]

Hi Eric,

I realize that some of our Fortran maintainers (and committers) are not listed in the map file:

Fortran			Janne Blomqvist		<jb@gcc.gnu.org>
Fortran			Tobias Burnus		<burnus@net-b.de>
Fortran			Daniel Franke		<franke.daniel@gmail.com>
Fortran			Daniel Kraft		<d@domob.eu>
Fortran			Mikael Morin		<mikael.morin@sfr.fr>
Fortran			Janus Weil		<janus@gcc.gnu.org>

Is that normal?

Also, could I ask that the email address used for me be changed from:

fxcoudert = FranÃois-Xavier Coudert <coudert@clipper.ens.fr>

(which has been inactive for many years now) to

fxcoudert = FranÃois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert@gcc.gnu.org>

Thanks,
FX