This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:36:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <55DE1670 dot 9090401 at redhat dot com> <87oahsrj08 dot fsf at tromey dot com>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Tom Tromey <email@example.com>:
> >> mkoch = mkoch <mkoch>
> Jeff> Michael Koch? firstname.lastname@example.org/
> Yes; and he has an entry in /etc/passwd, so maybe the conversion script
> has a bug?
Hm. Turns out it did have a minor bug, now fixed. I'm a little
puzzled why it only triggered in that case.
But it's all good; the whole map is filled in now, with almost all
entries checked from multiple sources and no remaining disputes.
Once my additional 32GB of RAM arrives from Newegg I'll do a full
conversion, lint for junk commits, and do the all the other polishing
described in the Migration HOWTO.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>