Re: 33 unknowns left

Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com>:
> >> mkoch = mkoch <mkoch>
> Jeff> Michael Koch?  konqueror@gmx.de/
>
> Yes; and he has an entry in /etc/passwd, so maybe the conversion script
> has a bug?
>
> Tom

Hm.  Turns out it did have a minor bug, now fixed.  I'm a little
puzzled why it only triggered in that case.

But it's all good; the whole map is filled in now, with almost all
entries checked from multiple sources and no remaining disputes.

Once my additional 32GB of RAM arrives from Newegg I'll do a full
conversion, lint for junk commits, and do the all the other polishing
described in the Migration HOWTO.