This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>,Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>,Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>,GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:37:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <1440633729 dot 5089 dot 5 dot camel at otta> <55DE67C8 dot 7070606 at redhat dot com>
On August 26, 2015 8:28:40 PM CDT, Jeff Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 08/26/2015 06:02 PM, Peter Bergner wrote:
>> On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 13:44 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>>> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Eric S. Raymond <email@example.com>
>>>> click = click <click>
>>> You've got me on that one. Any hints?
>> Just purely looking at the name, did Cliff Click ever
>> contribute to gcc in the past?
>I don't think so. It was my first thought when I say click@.
Didn't Amazon get a patent on the one click@?
Seriously the email review has been a walk down memory lane. :)