This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:28:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <1440633729 dot 5089 dot 5 dot camel at otta>
On 08/26/2015 06:02 PM, Peter Bergner wrote:
On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 13:44 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Eric S. Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
click = click <click>
You've got me on that one. Any hints?
Just purely looking at the name, did Cliff Click ever
contribute to gcc in the past?
I don't think so. It was my first thought when I say click@.