This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: esr at thyrsus dot com
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:26:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508261955070 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150826203507 dot GC4945 at thyrsus dot com> <1440633318 dot 5089 dot 2 dot camel at otta> <20150827001251 dot GA9609 at thyrsus dot com>
On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 20:12 -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Peter Bergner <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 16:35 -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > > Joseph Myers <email@example.com>:
> > > > > irar = irar <irar>
> > > >
> > > > Ira Rosen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >
> > > I pretty much knew these two guys went with these two names, but couldn't
> > > figure out which was which. Thanks.
> > Actually, Ira Rosen is a "she" and not a "he".
> > Peter
> Really? Interesting. I have bever encountered "Ira" as a female name before.
> What language does this?
She works for IBM's Haifa research lab.