This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:02:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 13:44 -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Eric S. Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > click = click <click>
> You've got me on that one. Any hints?
Just purely looking at the name, did Cliff Click ever
contribute to gcc in the past?