Re: 33 unknowns left

Jan Brittenson <bson@nutrimat.gnu.ai.mit.edu>

Chris Smith <csmith@convex.com>

Nick Clifton <nickc@cygnus.com>

> dennisg = dennisg <dennisg>

Likely the same person as dglattin, Dennis Glatting <dglattin@trirex.com>,
but no signs of ChangeLog entries for the dennisg commits.

Erik Naggum <erik@naggum.no>

Frederic Pierresteguy <F.Pierresteguy@frcl.bull.fr>

Noah Friedman <friedman@gnu.ai.mit.edu>

Dave Love <d.love@dl.ac.uk>

John Hassey <hassey@dg-rtp.dg.com>

James Van Artsdalen <james@bigtex.cactus.org>

> jtw = jtw <jtw>

Not clear to me from ChangeLogs / ,v files.

> karl = karl <karl>

Presumably Karl Berry (entirely changes to texinfo.tex, no ChangeLog
entries).

Tim Moore <moore@hal.gnu.ai.mit.edu>

Arne H. Juul <arnej@lise.unit.no>

Thomas Bushnell, n/BSG <thomas@gnu.ai.mit.edu>

> wood = wood <wood>

Tom Wood <wood@dg-rtp.dg.com>

This time (except for fx, which I found through egcs-cvs archives from
1998), I grepped the ,v files of the gcc2 repository to find commits and
cross-referenced with ChangeLogs in GCC 2.8.1 to find log entries at the
right time.  Email addresses are even less likely to be current.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com