This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Offer of help with move to git
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:52:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Offer of help with move to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150823144340 dot GA7448 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508241350060 dot 19249 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150824163157 dot GB23430 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508241640520 dot 19249 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <y0msi78mpvl dot fsf at fche dot csb>
On 08/24/2015 01:46 PM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
And if Jason really needs it, we've got considerably larger systems in
our test farm that he could provision for this task.
Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
FWIW, Jason's own trial conversion with reposurgeon got up to at least
45GB memory consumption on a 32GB repository.
(The host sourceware.org box has 72GB.)