This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Offer of help with move to git
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:19:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Offer of help with move to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150823144340 dot GA7448 at thyrsus dot com> <87vbc4reiu dot fsf at tromey dot com>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Eric> In the mean time, I'm enclosing a contributor map that will need to be
> Eric> filled in whoever does the conversion. The right sides should become
> Eric> full names and preferred email addresses.
> It's probably worth starting with the map I used when converting gdb.
> There is a lot of overlap between the sets of contributors.
> See the file "Total-merged-user-map" here:
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>