Re: Offer of help with move to git

Eric> In the mean time, I'm enclosing a contributor map that will need to be
Eric> filled in whoever does the conversion.  The right sides should become
Eric> full names and preferred email addresses.

It's probably worth starting with the map I used when converting gdb.
There is a lot of overlap between the sets of contributors.

See the file "Total-merged-user-map" here:

https://github.com/tromey/gdb-git-migration

Tom