This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Offer of help with move to git
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 13:14:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Offer of help with move to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150823144340 dot GA7448 at thyrsus dot com> <201508231658 dot t7NGwmhm008224 at greed dot delorie dot com>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
DJ Delorie <email@example.com>:
> > In the mean time, I'm enclosing a contributor map that will need to be
> > filled in whoever does the conversion. The right sides should become
> > full names and preferred email addresses.
> This information should be gleanable from the Changelog commits...
> do you have a script to scan those?
No. I'll take a look. That sounds feasible.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>