This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Moving to git
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gnu dot org" <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 00:06:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Moving to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D61512 dot 8010002 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508201958270 dot 994 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <55D65589 dot 2090904 at redhat dot com>
On 20 August 2015 at 23:32, Jason Merrill wrote:
> On 08/20/2015 04:33 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> * Make sure whatever process updates the github mirror is kept going after
>> the conversion (actually it looks like it broke two weeks ago...).
> I have no idea how this mirror is updated. Its github page is remarkably
AFAIK it's nothing official, just set up by someone out in the
interwebs, and it is always broken. It has all the commits, but
doesn't move the trunk and master refs correctly.
I don't think it should have any bearing on transitioning the official
repo to git.