Re: Should we remove remnants of UWIN support in gcc/config.* files?

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015, FX wrote:

> > Well, they aren't *targets*, but *host* and *build* systems.
>
> Yes, but do we maintain a list of support host or build systems, that
> would be different from our list of supported targets?

I don't think there's such a list.  For any such system that's not a
supported target to work in practice, it would need a reasonably modern
C++ compiler, which probably rules out a lot of systems that have been
obsoleted as targets.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com