setting include paths for a cross compiler in gcc 3.4.6

I have a funny situation where Iâm trying to build a cross compiler for x86 hosted on x86 where Iâd like to use the native headers and libraries.

I tried defining INCLUDE_DEFAULTS, and that didnât help.  The documentation says itâs ignored for cross compilers.

Any suggestions, or am I going to have to fool the configuration scripts into thinking this is a host=target configuration?