This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
setting include paths for a cross compiler in gcc 3.4.6
- From: Alan Lehotsky <alehotsky at me dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 07:27:05 -0400
- Subject: setting include paths for a cross compiler in gcc 3.4.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: apl at alum dot mit dot edu
I have a funny situation where Iâm trying to build a cross compiler for x86 hosted on x86 where Iâd like to use the native headers and libraries.
I tried defining INCLUDE_DEFAULTS, and that didnât help. The documentation says itâs ignored for cross compilers.
Any suggestions, or am I going to have to fool the configuration scripts into thinking this is a host=target configuration?