This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bin Cheng as Loop Induction Variable Optimizations maintainer
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Bin Cheng <Bin dot Cheng at arm dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:54:54 +0800
- Subject: Re: Bin Cheng as Loop Induction Variable Optimizations maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55BBE2BD dot 3050901 at redhat dot com>
On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 5:03 AM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has appointed Bin
> Cheng as the IVopts maintainer.
> Please join me in congratulating Bin on his new role.
> Bin, please update your entry in the MAINTAINERS file. I also believe you
> have some patches to self-approve :-)