Bin Cheng as Loop Induction Variable Optimizations maintainer

I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has appointed Bin Cheng as the IVopts maintainer.

Please join me in congratulating Bin on his new role.

Bin, please update your entry in the MAINTAINERS file. I also believe you have some patches to self-approve :-)

Thanks,

Jeff