This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Debug assertion and constexpr
- From: FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 21:16:23 +0200
- Subject: Debug assertion and constexpr
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There are at the moment several failures in the libstdc++ testsuite
when run in debug mode (_GLIBCXX_DEBUG). This is so because debug
assertions are not const expressions. Several debug assertions have been
removed because of this issue.
So is there a way to define a function as to be ignored in the
context of a const expression ? If not could we add one ?