This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Alan Modra" <amodra at gmail dot com>,"Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:00:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Also check configure.ac in binutils source tree
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqrJ_my4qTfOraXyw48NxBMPt201Emf5RTh36D1GTJgvQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>> On 15.07.15 at 17:18, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Here is a patch. Tested on Linux/x86-64 with native GCC as well as
> Any comments, feedbacks, objections?
Comparing to the patch I sent earlier today I miss an adjustment
to gcc/acinclude.m4, which also has one bad use.