This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.2 Second Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:39:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.2 Second Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1507130928400 dot 9923 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <CAO9iq9EKFPyiq81599yrMLumv4JJkCicYb_OXCc-s23vUMZNTQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On July 14, 2015 10:36:11 PM GMT+02:00, Janne Blomqvist <email@example.com> wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> A second release candidate for GCC 5.2 is available from
>> and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision
>> I have sofar bootstrapped the release candidate on
>> Please test the release candidate and report any issues to bugzilla.
>> If all goes well I'd like to release GCC 5.2 at the end of this week.
>I'd like to commit the fix for PR 66861, which is a really obvious fix
>for a mingw-specific(?) segfault in libgfortran.
>You set the milestone on the PR to 5.2 earlier today, but I'm not sure
>if that constitutes an Ok to commit to the branch, hence I'm asking