This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.2 Second Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:36:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.2 Second Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1507130928400 dot 9923 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Richard Biener <email@example.com> wrote:
> A second release candidate for GCC 5.2 is available from
> and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 225717.
> I have sofar bootstrapped the release candidate on x86_64-suse-linux-gnu.
> Please test the release candidate and report any issues to bugzilla.
> If all goes well I'd like to release GCC 5.2 at the end of this week.
I'd like to commit the fix for PR 66861, which is a really obvious fix
for a mingw-specific(?) segfault in libgfortran.
You set the milestone on the PR to 5.2 earlier today, but I'm not sure
if that constitutes an Ok to commit to the branch, hence I'm asking