This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Traces on Data Dependency graph.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Ajit Kumar Agarwal <ajit dot kumar dot agarwal at xilinx dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, Shail Aditya Gupta <shailadi at xilinx dot com>, Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Nagaraju Mekala <nmekala at xilinx dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:04:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: Traces on Data Dependency graph.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <37378DC5BCD0EE48BA4B082E0B55DFAA41F4673F at XAP-PVEXMBX02 dot xlnx dot xilinx dot com>
On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Ajit Kumar Agarwal
> I am wondering how useful to form the traces on Data Dependency Graph. On top of the traces in the Control flow graph,
> I was thinking of forming the traces on data Dependency graph(DDG).
> Would this helps in further vectorization and parallelization candidates.
Not sure how you'd do that? Transform data dependences to control dependences?
> Thanks & Regards