This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Traces on Data Dependency graph.
- From: Ajit Kumar Agarwal <ajit dot kumar dot agarwal at xilinx dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, Shail Aditya Gupta <shailadi at xilinx dot com>, Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, "Nagaraju Mekala" <nmekala at xilinx dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:12:26 +0000
- Subject: Traces on Data Dependency graph.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=pass (sender IP is 184.108.40.206) smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- Bl2ffo11hub042: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted
- Bl2ffo11hub044: X-MS-Exchange-Organization-RulesExecuted
I am wondering how useful to form the traces on Data Dependency Graph. On top of the traces in the Control flow graph,
I was thinking of forming the traces on data Dependency graph(DDG).
Would this helps in further vectorization and parallelization candidates.
Thanks & Regards