This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC/JIT and precise garbage collection support?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes dot org>, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Basile Starynkevitch <basile at starynkevitch dot net>, jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:19:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC/JIT and precise garbage collection support?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <559EF2F1 dot 6000000 at starynkevitch dot net> <1436493224 dot 31573 dot 32 dot camel at surprise> <CAMSv6X2XjYZ5Q_zUEDY0-Tt_EAuow9WC7sO7Kh5PSk0xKheWGg at mail dot gmail dot com> <1436537517 dot 31573 dot 48 dot camel at surprise> <CAMSv6X3kfoydJAJ1AJXvcDqCaLrSFGp4a=Cqsqxo==iqP1Tj=w at mail dot gmail dot com> <55A01062 dot 8000301 at redhat dot com>
On 07/10/2015 07:35 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
> I wonder how much overlap there is between this need and what we're
> going to need to do for resumable functions which are being discussed in
> the ISO C++ standards meetings.
A considerable amount, I'll be bound.