This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AD] UltraGDB, an alternative tool to debug GCC, GDB, LLDB, etc. on Windows and Linux
- From: "Xu,Chiheng" <chiheng dot xu at gmail dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 22:48:27 +0800
- Subject: Re: [AD] UltraGDB, an alternative tool to debug GCC, GDB, LLDB, etc. on Windows and Linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPOVtOtuWy-N1eXakUSDYRqd-ThjVYvUDYoJ0hzDs52HngpjDA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87io9vg4k6 dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Sergio Durigan Junior
> I tried to find the source code of this package, but I could not find
> it. Do you have a URL or something you can provide?
Source code is now available at https://github.com/ultragdb/org.eclipse.cdt