This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rl78 vs cse vs memory_address_addr_space
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 00:54:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: rl78 vs cse vs memory_address_addr_space
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201507020414 dot t624EibE009579 at greed dot delorie dot com> <559AE466 dot 3080506 at redhat dot com> <201507062045 dot t66KjZOP018499 at greed dot delorie dot com> <20150706215836 dot GA20647 at gate dot crashing dot org>
> Did you try just a define_split instead? Ugly, but it should work I think.
It doesn't seem to be able to match a define_split :-(