This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: ramrad01 at arm dot com
- Cc: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:27:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506221355330 dot 31770 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <55951A95 dot 8010003 at foss dot arm dot com> <CAJA7tRYa4WsS+r8gG3S=8MbdbZOFCQMEOzUtK9gvOg9r9ZpPCA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/07/15 13:40, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Matthew Wahab
I'd like to get the fix for PR target/65697 (weak memory barriers for __sync
builtins on ARMv8) into GCC-5.2.
I'd also like to see the ARM patches backported please unless there
are RM objections for it.
The patches are up for review: https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2015-07/msg00129.html