This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:06:58 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506221355330 dot 31770 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr> <55951A95 dot 8010003 at foss dot arm dot com>
On Thu, 2 Jul 2015, Matthew Wahab wrote:
> On 22/06/15 12:56, Richard Biener wrote:
> > I plan to release GCC 5.2.0 around July 10th which means a release
> > candidate being done around July 3rd.
> > Please check your open regression bugs for ones that eligible for
> > backporting. Also please help getting the P1 bug count to zero
> > (there is still the ARM aligned argument passing ABI issue).
> I'd like to get the fix for PR target/65697 (weak memory barriers for __sync
> builtins on ARMv8) into GCC-5.2.
> The backported patches for the Aarch64 back-end have been submitted:
> There's a reviewer for the Aarch64 patches but I still need a reviewer for the
> first patch which touches the middle-end and several back-ends.
The patch is ok to backport.