This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- From: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:03:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.1.1 Status Report (2015-06-22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506221355330 dot 31770 at zhemvz dot fhfr dot qr>
On 22/06/15 12:56, Richard Biener wrote:
I plan to release GCC 5.2.0 around July 10th which means a release
candidate being done around July 3rd.
Please check your open regression bugs for ones that eligible for
backporting. Also please help getting the P1 bug count to zero
(there is still the ARM aligned argument passing ABI issue).
I'd like to get the fix for PR target/65697 (weak memory barriers for __sync builtins
on ARMv8) into GCC-5.2.
The backported patches for the Aarch64 back-end have been submitted:
There's a reviewer for the Aarch64 patches but I still need a reviewer for the first
patch which touches the middle-end and several back-ends.