Unit tests for libgomp config APIs?

Hello,

the libgomp has currently four config support directories: bsd, linux, mingw32and posix. For RTEMS we use currently the POSIX config which has however quite a huge run-time overhead. I would like to implement something similar to the Linux futex based config. There are no unit tests for the APIs defined by bar.h, mutex.h, ptrlock.h and sem.h in the testsuite. Would it be acceptable to add tests for this area?

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de

Diese Nachricht ist keine geschÃftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.