Re: Proposal for merging scalar-storage-order branch into mainline

> Well - they need a full audit anyway to slap those endian attributes on the
> appropriate structures.  We are not, after all, introducing a -fbig-endian
> switch.

Sort of though, the Ada compiler has a pragma to tag all record types with an
SSO attribute (although I personally don't like it much).  It would be very
easy to add the same in C/C++, modelled on #pragma pack, if this is deemed
more convenient.

--
Eric Botcazou